Monday, February 19, 2024

The Most Urban Legend

 you may hear story about a man who was done wrong. but the story i tell you right now is true and anyone doubts this story will eat from the same curse as those before them. there is a woman named Rose Grant, mean and tempered, a cop tells me while I'm riding in the back of his car. he says do know this woman and I said no I don't know that woman and then I hear another story maybe years later saying that there is a couple of people that try to kill me in my own town, this one certain man had gone crazy for trying and only ended up killing their own family member for owing this guy that they owed me money. that man had come to them and said you can't kill me not in the flesh and He will bet $3000000 that you cannot kill my flesh or me within and they must have taken that bet, like I said write my name on every dollar, every bill, so they did these people that were trying to kill this one guy and ended up crazy. some of them ended up in court screaming my name saying that they killed me and not anyone else. and I still don't know today why they said it, but that one person has the same mother named Rose and was marked by God for being the beast and that guy could not be hurt because of God's protection, not unless God wanted them to be hurt, and that guy had the same name as me Roger Ramos Grant. Some people we'll find out that we live in an alternate dimension along with many others that have not succeeded by finding their way back and some police have went into these forgotten dimensions where the unforgiven dwells and swore that it wasn't the same place (Alamogordo) that they live in today and they would go straight out the other way they came so they could get out before anything could be caught within this is the most urban legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment