Monday, February 19, 2024

The False Prophet Speaks

When you say that I am are you not the one speaking about yourself when you say I am do you want to become me do you want to be me through all the times in this world not one has sold their soul to make what was in me do I tell you who you are no I want you to be who you wanna be and I'm hoping you would be that person that you always were and now I tell you I am false and prophecy so that all will know that the truth is the one that set you free I hold the spirit of truth within me and I hold the spirit of lies within me and it is the spirit of lies that speaks when I don't speak convincing you that it is me they had come against me a long time and since the beginning they've been against me they are rich bankers lawyers of money and one is a border patrolman. They are in the same family that comes into my house to harass me while i write in the spirit and if I stand up and speak then it is my own will, if it isn't my own spirit, it is God's spirit in me that takes control and I do what I do to survive in these days of lust. these people who live in my town and who I went to school with are lying spirits and they will swiftly go to hell once they die not only for pretending to be like me but for taking $2,000,000 from my account that i had never seen. they are which you call people who you cannot trust, and I could tell you that the Holmes that i live in cannot be safe unless they change their ways and return what was mine. I have spoken and God has spoken through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment