Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The House of Grant

 Hi I am the father of this house the house of which we know as the house of god in the house granted to grant her a new name in heaven and this name in heaven will be placed on our hearts in the middle of the first and last her name will be a time that comes out before religion but it will be a time has religion is given I'm in our my wives my mother's your mother's and your wives our daughters and children they don't come from a bloodline for all of them are begotten into our own families and it is her that makes our blood royal it is her that separates the genes of our beginning now I go upon my name roger is who I am the father of heaven and I shall have my wives who are 80 wives 80 mothers in my house to her name and these names are keisha 1st house and last carolyn north andromeda patsy south milky way auntie lucy south milky way lindsey to the east roman goddess wisdom sure Ellen my mother companion my wife and godly duty there is maria and maria merriam diane brenda chastity rachel yeah and it rose yes but the wives of my friends that I have put myself in their place until they returned like deborah rachel angela eleanor shady my baby whoopi my mother jennifer my position I wait you in the east my first mother karen my wife alaina christina mika my 3 youngest regina mike and these the mothers of these three who are released in time before they return Ellen I want you to take good notes that I what you really closer to my heart than anything my mother patsy my mother Gina and Gina my wife michelle even my five daughters from heaven who is 1 rotten beverly tina stephanie janet sarah renee the one I named my daughter after lonnie melissa donna carolyn junior paula joanna I'm sorry about that joanna louise your sister pam mary of course you marry farrah the mother of my first of five sons monica I didn't forget you sylvia what the I never forgot about you I know you I love you cindy my third grade crush larissa letty.

No comments:

Post a Comment