Monday, February 19, 2024

First Communion Blog

Who holds their own key was given a chance to hurt someone or they know god who has been taught by their father how to act are they trying to teach us how they were taught if I would sin my children shouldn't have to pay for it and if I have my children sin I shouldn't have to pay for why do we act so much like the father it's because what I say is not a willing start for you but the end that takes away freedom the end that takes away your happiness and that's not true god's wield is our will no I ask why do we do what a father does because he's the one who shows us what to do and if you don't learn from the father how are you going to say that you have a father and who will be there when you sin have to die for it because you didn't know better how are we going to give life to anything if we don't know ourselves how are we going to expect to give life if we want to kill it and they say let's go let's go that's because everything they try to do is a lie they cannot stop this they tried to kill all of us and the father is in their heart and their soul do they get happiness do they get rest hell no because I won't let him so I ask why do they act like their father because they're willing to die to know who is right has any man opened the book and read what it said in spirit has any person asked our lord if I am telling the truth or if am I that one who come to lead to take over the world and you know what is a lie because they trying to take over the world and I'm not gonna fall into that so no my intentions never have been taken over but some people do learn from their fathers am I the beast yes I am the beast I am the one that everybody should go through when you're in spiritual meditation reality because we all have to protect each other and I want to know what everybody's doing just like you you want to know what I'm doing so I show you in the open that I have the key and I could take us to heaven or I could take us to hell either or we all go to heaven or we all go to hell and that was my only option so I judged all of us I judged us has to be cleansed because we were all forgiven now why are they still mad because I cleansed them and they became spiritual which led them to death if I'm a sinner and now would be your father you should not have to die what about prophet judas what about him who died on the cross can he die for his parents no because we cannot die for our parents sin what about the profit joseph smith could he die for his mother's sin no they must be inhaled by now right so if I sacrifice myself it ain't because my parents sinned because my parents are innocent honor your parents so you cannot sacrifice yourself for your parents that's why if you hate the father or the son you hate the other why and one cannot die for the other because it's a sacrifice now and one who sacrifice can never die and if I came upon them and I said will you sacrifice your life for your father they will they that's one dead father or if I said would you die for your children go to hell for them all he could say is my father taught me this then neither would I neither would sacrifice themselves for the other am I speaking in a language that we don't hear no someone will have to say the father is the sun the father and the sun are one that's why you hate one you hate the other that's why what I learned is not from a brother my mother but from myself growing learning and who else could be sacrificed for it no one so am I mad no why would they be mad because they don't understand wisdom they don't say the things that this man says are good and equal for both sides they're saying that we are in trouble anyway so we might as well just cause trouble but god got some binded one to the other god got some inner wheel where we all have to suffer at the same time it is going to be shown why it is done the father does not lie the father does not murder the father doesn't do anything of that kind but he's going to be charged for it and we are going to look down to go upon our own way as if we were learning from me but I think you were learning from them how can you be my children and say that anything else no man could hear no man could speak without god and the little things I give you you don't use you wanna go into hell all macho and I will tell you there man I will I will literally **** you up because what we taught with some ******** he's the one who says he's god he's blasphemous and that's why they are inhale right now I have to fight my own because we were taught some ******** they want to kill me now do you want to know why the father and the son are one and those who are not with me are not happy so if I ask who are their fathers they all probably come up with the same answer because they are we're going to die anyway they come to destroy this world and ended up destroying themselves killing their own tree no what is there left let us come down and haunt this man it's hunt this beast let's give in to him or let's kill him let us use him as we need I only served the father or I only serve those who serve god and act like their father like I said I didn't come here to try to rule I came here to be at peace to rest I did seven years civil service that's a lot more than what you guys have done what are they going to expect because they know me I could turn I could turn another cheek and I could go crazy on them and I will but here they wait they want to make me look dumb they wanna make me look pathetic but they can't because all I have to do is just say the truth they're the ones who try to make me lie they'll speak through me there is no time for that man we're we had shortened this time so that we would fall into a pit together or we would all rise together and they just can't understand that that since their god why not let me be god for once they can't understand the easiest concepts that I give them are you guys understanding what I'm trying to say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment